Athens & Attica
Athens, eternal and bright city, the capital that never sleeps. On foot, by subway or tram, each direction leads to a museum, an ancient site, a church or a temple ... in Plaka, taverns offer their unique flavors, and for party animals, terendy bars, intense nightlife at Psiri or Gazi areas are waiting for your. In the suburbs of Athens lays Attica region rich in history and poetry, where the remnants of antiquity are reflected in the clear waters of the Aegean sea.
- The Acropolis Museum, the Temple of Athena Nike, the Parthenon, the Theatre of Dionysus
- Plaka area, the historic heart of the city and Monastiraki
- The Ancient Agora
- Syntagma Square: Parliament with its famous Evzones, the National Garden
- Psiri and Exarcheia, bringing together artists and students
- The National Archaeological Museum, the Benaki Museum and the Museum of Cycladic Art
- The Lycabettus Hill, accessible by cable car and offering a magnificent view of the city.
- The Olympic Stadium
- The site of Artemis at Vravrona
- The sanctuary Amphiaraion
- The plain of Marathon
- The Rhamnus fortress
- The Temple of Poseidon at Cape Sounion
- The beaches and chic resorts of Glyfada & Vouliagmeni coasts
How to reach Athens
International flights to Athens airport.
Check our products
WATCH THE VIDEO