Born from the union of the sea and fire with its crowned pristine villages, Santorini is a romantic island's of unique beauty. Created by successive eruptions of the volcano, it offers a breathtaking panorama and magnificent sunsets. May the lovers come to the Caldera….
Area 176 km2, 69 km of coastline.
- Fira domes, the extraordinary view of the caldera.
- The site of Akrotiri , in the south of the island to the location of the prehistoric city of Fira buried in ash by the explosion of the volcano in 1500 BC. J.C.
- Messa Vouno, where the former Fira was located, the Agora, temples, theaters, gyms, etc.
- The beautiful villages of Pyrgos, Imerovigli, Vlichada, Vothonas.
- Mount Prophet Elias at the top of the island, where the view is exceptional.
- The Byzantine church of Episcopy to Messa Gonia (XIth c.).
- Oia, on top of the cliff with bright white houses, brightly colored. You can admire the unrivaled sunsets.
- The Nea Kameni volcano where the soil is leaking vapors of sulfur; the hot springs of the neighboring island of Palea Kameni.
How to reach Santorini
Check our products
- Charter flights to Santorini
- International flights to Athens + ferry Piraeus/Santorin (approx. 9 h) or by high speed boat (approx. 5 h) or internal flight Athens/Santorini