The Eastern & North Aegean Islands
Born of the islands of the divine union of the sea and the earth, bathed in sunlight. Here, in the northeast Aegean, along the Turkish coast, the color is brilliant: the colour painted houses, the flowered balconies, the cascades of oleander, the smell of bougainvillea, hibiscus, mimosa, the golden beaches and the hidden coves …Traditions, architecture, tastes, reflect the mix of oriental cultures that seduced so many philosophers and poets. Islands to discover without hesitation!
How to reach the Eastern Aegean Islands
- Chios, Lesbos and Samos: special flight to Athens + domestic flight ferry crossing.
- Ikaria: Special flight to Athens + domestic flight or ferry to Ikaria, Samos or domestic flight and sea crossings.
Check our products
- Chios port, Kastro, the basilica of Agios Isidoros, the Cathedral, the mansions of Kambos, the Byzantine monastery of Nea Moni, the Church of Panagia Tou Agrelopou and its wall paintings, the medieval villages Pyrghi, Mesta, Olympi. The “Vryssi Tou Papa” (Pope's Fountain), the carved rock called "Daskalopetra", the island of Homer, where the poet grew up.
- Ikaria: Agios Kirykos, the capital, the cathedral, the church of Agios Nikolaos, Therma and its ancient baths, the ancient capital of Evdilos, the beaches of Evdilos, Yaliskari, Messakti, Livadi and Armenistis,the village Nas (temple of Artemis) and Christos Raches.
- Lesbos: the capital Mytilini, protected by the imposing Kastro, the petrified forest of Sigri, the hot springs of Thermi, the ancient city of Molyvos, the plain of Kalloni, the villages of Plomari, Vrissa, and Ayassos Polychnitos.
- Samos: Vathi (Samos) the capital, Tygani Pythagorion birth place of the mathematician Pythagoras, the tunnel Eupalinos, the Temple of Hera, the villages of Karlovassi, Kokkari, Agios Constantinos and Vourliotes the uninhabited islets Agios Nikolaos, Makronissi, Kassonissi, Samiopoula.