Crete is the largest island in Greece , the 5th of the Mediterranean sea and offers a unique variety of landscapes of rare beauty and traditions. Crete is a land of culture and beauty , welcome and proud , wild and sunny.
- Day 1: Arrival at Heraklion airport. Meet and greet. Visit of thr Knossos Palace the most importan minoan site of Crete. We continue our tour to Heraklion et we will visit its archeological museum.Lunch in tavern. Leisure time. Transfer to your hotel. Dinner and overnight.
- Day 2: Drive to the Lassithi plateau, visit the monastery of Kera in Kardiotissa, famous for its Byzantine frescoes. Visit the cave of Psychro where according to mythology Zeus was born.
Lunch in tavern. Back to the hotel. Dinner and overnight.
- Day 3:Drive to the south of Crete. Stop at Phaestos to discover of the ruins of the Minoan palace. Continue to Gortys, ancient Roman capital of Messara and great religious metropolis in the fourth century before J.C.Lunch in tavern at Matala. Dinner and overnight at the hotel in the area of Rethymnon.
- Day 4: Departure to Akrotiri to explore the rocky peninsula and its panoramic views of the city of Chania, stop at the tomb of Venizelos.We continue to Agia Triada, guided tour of the old town of Chania. Lunch in tavern. Dinner and overnight at your hotel.
- Day 5: Morning departure towards the south-west Crete. Passage through the plateau d'Askifou and arrival at the village of Chora Sfakion. Tasting the famous "pita sfakiani" and continue to Frangokastello. . Lunch in tavern. Dinner and overnight at your hotel
- Day 6: Transfer from the hotel to Heraklion airport. Assistance at the departure formalities. End of our services.
Rates on request, possibility to elaborate tailor made programs according to your needs.
Download the PDF file