DISCOVER EVIA & SKYROS
Discover the most important sites of the islandS and visit the picturesques villages of Evia and Skyros. Enjoy a sunbath at the most beautiful beaches…
- Day 1: Arrival at Athens airport. Meet and greet. Transfer to Evia island. Dinner and overnight in Evia.
- Day 2: Departure for the the north of the island towards Nea Artaki then Psahna . Visit the Monastery of Agios Ioannis Rossos , which still houses the mummified body of the Saint. After passing through a landscape of great beauty ( lush, beautiful rivers . ), arrival at Limni , beautiful picturesque village with narrow streets and white houses. Swimming at the beautiful beach of Cohyli . Lunch in tavern . Continue to Edipsos, a charming seaside resort known for its thermal springs. Leisure time in the city. Back by ferry Edipsos - Arkitsa (45 mins approx. ) , then drive to your hotel via Chalkis , the capital of the island. Arrival at the hotel around 19h. Dinner and overnight.
- Day 3: Departure for the excursion to Eretria and Chalkis . First stop the city of Eretria. Visit of the museum and the archaeological site of the city. Continuation to a winery. Wine tasting and lunch in tavern by the sea . In the afternoon we will visit the city of Halkida with its shopping centers, its medieval buildings, the red House... Walk through the streets of Chalkida. Return to the hotel. Dinner and overnight.
- Day 4:Check out. Transfer to Kymi port. Ferry crossing to the the island of Skyros. Arrival at Skyros Dinner and overnight.
- Day 5: Departure for the sightseeing tour of Skyros. An island of incredible beauty, the most important, but also the quietest of the Sporades. It offers lovely sandy beaches. Visit of the capital of Skyros which is dominated by its Kastro continuation with the archaeological and folklor museum of the island.
Stop at the monastery of Agios Georgios Skyrianos (St George of Skyros) which is located below the Kastro, built in the 10th century. Lunch in tavern by the sea. Visit of the archaeological site of Palamari where we can see the remains of the Bronze Age. Back to the hotel, dinner and overnight.
- Day 6: Visit of Pouria to see the church of St Nikolas built under the rock, visit of the beaches of Molos and Magazia, we continue north to discover the coastal hamlet called Gyrismata and its beautiful beach. Time for swimming. Lunch in tavern. Return to the hotel. Dinner and overnight.
- Day 7: Check out of the hotel. Lunch at Skyros and sea crossing to Kymi. Continue to Athens. Late arrival. Dinner and overnight in Athens.
- Day 8: Breakfast and departure for the Panoramic Tour of Athens. Transfer to the airport of Athens. Assistance to the formalities of departure. End of our services.
Rates on request, possibility to elaborate tailor made programs according to your needs.
Download the PDF file