EVIA & CONTINENTAL GREECE
Take the time to discover these magical islands , freely, without organizational concern . Discover the best sights of the Greek mainland, then take a cruise in the Saronic islands .
- Day 1: Arrival at Athens airport. Meet and greet. Transfer to Evia island. Dinner and overnight in Evia.
- Day 2: Departure for the the north of the island towards Nea Artaki then Psahna . Visit the Monastery of Agios Ioannis Rossos , which still houses the mummified body of the Saint. After passing through a landscape of great beauty ( lush, beautiful rivers . ), arrival at Limni , beautiful picturesque village with narrow streets and white houses. Swimming at the beautiful beach of Cohyli . Lunch in tavern . Continue to Edipsos, a charming seaside resort known for its thermal springs. Leisure time in the city. Back by ferry Edipsos - Arkitsa (45 mins approx. ) , then drive to your hotel via Chalkis , the capital of the island. Arrival at the hotel around 19h. Dinner and overnight.
- Day 3: Departure for the excursion to Eretria and Chalkis . First stop the city of Eretria. Visit of the museum and the archaeological site of the city. Continuation to a winery. Wine tasting and lunch in tavern by the sea . In the afternoon we will visit the city of Halkida with its shopping centers, its medieval buildings, the red House... Walk through the streets of Chalkida. Return to the hotel. Dinner and overnight.
- Day 4: Excursion to Meteora. Departure from hotel and passing by Larissa and Trikala. Arrival at Meteora. Visit of 2 Monasteries. Lunch in tavern. Visit of an atelier of Byzantin icons craftwork where we will watch live the way that icons are fabriquated. Back Evia. Dinner and overnight.
- Day 5: Departure to Delphi. Visit of the archeological site and of the museum. Lunch in tavern and way back to Evia. Arrival at your hotel. Dinner and overnight in Evia.
- Day 6: Check out of the hotel. Departure for the visit of Amarynthos village and its Cathedrale St. Nicolas. Aperitif at the seaside and lunch in tavern. Continue to Athens. Dinner and overnight in Athens.
- Day 7: Cruise to the Saronic islands. Breakfast and transfer to the port with English-speaking guide. Cruising the Saronic islands. First stop the island of Hydra where you have free time for a walk or a swim. Embarkation for the island of Poros (the smallest of the three islands), we will pass through the strait that separates the island from Peloponnese and we will admire the beautiful view of the city of Poros (free time on the island, about 60 minutes). Lunch will be served on board. Two hours of travel still up to our final destination, the island of Aegina. There, you have free time for a swim or an optional bus tour to the temple of Athena Aphaia. Departure and arrival at the port about 19: 15. Transfer to your hotel in Athens with escort. Lunch on board. Dinner and overnight at your hotel.
- Day 8: Departure to Mycenae (short stop at the Corinth Canal), ancient Kingdom of Agamemnon, surrounded by his cyclopean remparts . Short stop in Nafplion and continue to Epidaurus: the theater, the best preserved and the most perfect ancient theatre. This sanctuary has exceptional acoustic which operates till now.
- Day 9: Morning devoted to the visit of the National Museum of Athens. Lunch in tavern. In the afternoon visit of the Cape Sounion and back to the hotel. Dinner and overnight.
- Day 10: Breakfast and departure for the Panoramic Tour of Athens. Transfer to the airport of Athens. Assistance to the formalities of departure. End of our services.
Rates on request, possibility to elaborate tailor made programs according to your needs.
Download the PDF file