Guided Tour Ancient Greece
The splendor of Athens, the Parthenon at the top of the Acropolis hill, the magnificent temple of Poseidon in Cape Sounion. The ancient Greek Peloponnese tour combines a vist to Delphi and a cruise to the Saronic Islands for a short discovery of the essential sites of classical Greece from Athens.
- Day 1: Arrival at Athens Airport. Panoramic Athens tour by bus. Arrival at your hotel. Dinner and overnight in Athens.
- Day 2: Visit of the archeological site and museum of Delphes. Lunch in tavern. Dinner and overnight in Athens.
- Day 3: Saronic island cruise (Hydra, Poros, Egina) with lunch on board. Dinner and overnight in Athens.
- Day 4: Visit of the Acropolis and its New Museum. Lunch in tavern. In the afternoon visit of the Cape Sounion. Dinner and overnight in Athens.
- Day 4: Visit of the Epidaurus theatre and the site of Mycenae. Lunch in tavern. Fokloric evening with dinner in Athens. Overnight.
- Day 5: Transfer at Athens airport. Assistance at the departure formalities. End of our services.
Rates on request, possibility to elaborate tailor made programs according to your needs.
Download the PDF file