Land of Asclepius, the god of healing, birthplace of Hippocrates, the founder of medicine. A charming island with traditional villages, Byzantine churches, cave dwellings, stunning beaches. A smiling nature combined with an oriental atmosphere due to its proximity to the Turkish town of Bodrum. An island blessed by Gods!
How to reach Kos
Direct international flights to Kos or international flights to Athens + domestic flight to Kos or ferry from Piraeus port to Kos (approx :10 hours).
Check our products
- Kos, the island's capital, the castle built by the Knights of St. John, the Sanctuary of Aphrodite remnants of the place where Hippocrates taught.
- The Asclepeion - Grand therapeutic center of antiquity.
- The region of Asphendiou - The south of Kos and the picturesque hamlets on the mountainside.
- The Hotsprings Thermai.
- The pretty coastal towns of Tigaki and Agios Fokas
- Kefalos with its stunning beach which was the capital of the island in antiquity.
- The best sunsets on the southern peninsula at Moni Agiou Theologou.
WATCH THE VIDEO