Inhabited since antiquity Rhodes with its rich history, the island of knights, home of many architectural treasures, including the old town, the harbor and the Acropolis of Lindos. It is also called the island of flowers: hibiscus, roses, oleander and bougainvillea blossom in an ideal climate and colorize the gardens, leaving the heart of the island forests dominating by pine and eucalyptus. To complete the picture, kilometers of beaches are caressed by warm sea waters.
Area 1398 km², 220 km of coastline.
- Rhodes, the island's capital, the medieval setting: the ancient acropolis, the Mandraki harbor with its picturesque windmills and the gigantic statue once stood the "Colossus", the city of the Knights of St. John (palace of the Knights, archaeological museum, the remnants).
- Lindos, one of the most beautiful sites of the island, with its picturesque houses and especially the Acropolis.
- The ancient acropolis of Ialyssos and Kamiros, two of the three Dorian cities of the island after Lindos.
- The south of the island, the Monolithos perched citadel, built in the fifteenth century by the Knights.
- The Butterfly Valley, woodland where one can admire in June, a multitude of colorful butterflies.
- The thermal springs of Kalithea, at the southeast of the island.
- The beautiful villages of Afandou, Koskini, Asklepios, Embonas and Archangelos, where traditions is alive.
How to reach Rhodes
International flights to Rhodes or international flight to Athens and domestic flight to Rhodes. By ferry from Piraeus port (duration 13-17 hours).
Check our products