Sissi, Empress of Austria, was herself seduced by this delicious blend of Greece and Italy. Olive trees and Mediterranean species found there a unique environment for their development. Its harbor, its thousand splendid beaches and coves, the sunny coasts and the wealth of the old town of Corfu fill all holiday desires.
- Corfu (or Kerkyra), the capital, divided into two parts, the Venetian and English colonial style houses and the modern part of the town.
- The church of Saint Spyridon, the holly Saint of the island, the archaeological museum.
- The peninsula Analipisi and the Villa Mon Repos.
- Kanoni: The site with the convent Vlachernes and Pontikonissi (the Mouse island).
- The Achilleon, romantic place chosen by Elizabeth of Austria (Empress Sisi) for the construction of a neo- classical palace, now converted into a museum and Casino.
- Kassiopi (ruins of a medieval fortress and the church of the Panagia Kassopitra).
- Paleokastritsa, one of the most beautiful sites of Greece: Where Nausica met Odysseus.
- The beautiful villages of Gastouri, Lákones, Pelekas
Golf: The island has an 18 hole golf court at Ropa Valley, 17 km from Corfu town.
Check our products