Island Hopping – Rhodes & Kos
- DAY 1: Arrival at Rhodes, meet and greet. Transfert to your hotel dinner and overnight.
- DAY 2: Half day Rhodes excursion. Visit of Rhodes city along the Avenue of the Mandraki harbor, with shops and public buildings in Venetian style. Then climb to Mount Smith that offers stunning views of the city and the odds of Asia Minor. Walk in the natural valley with the old stadium and the small reconstituted Theatre. Entrance through the Amboise gate to the medieval town. Discover the Palace of the Grand Masters. Dinner and overnight.
- DAY 3: Departure for a gulet cruise to the island of Symi, one of the smallest of the Dodecanese, with its 58 kilometers and its remarkable beauty. The highlight of the visit to the island is certainly the Panormitis monastery dedicated to the Archangel Michael Panormitis, patron saint of the inhabitants of the island and of the sea in general. Lunch in tavern. Back to Rhodes. Dinner and overnight.
- DAY 4: Τransfert the port of Rhodes. Ferry crossing Rhodes - Kos. Arrival in Kos. Island tour with lunch in tavern. Dinner and overnight in Kos.
- DAY 5: Departure for a day cruise on a gulet, typical traditional wooden boat in the Aegean Sea. Navigation through the islands and islets. Barbecue lunch in tavern. Return to your hotel. Dinner and overnight in Kos.
- DAY 6: Transfer to Kos port and embarkation for Turkey! After less than an hour of navigation in the bay of Bodrum, arrival and entry requirements on Turkish territory. Bodrum is considered the "Saint-Tropez" of the Turkish Aegean coast. Free lunch. Crossing back to Kos, through customs and back to the hotel. Dinner and overnight.
- DAY 7: Transfer to the port of Kos. Ferry crossing Kos - Rhodes. Transfer to Rhodes airport. Assistance to the formalities of departure. End of our services.
To check rates click here