The stone disappears under the lime that erases the sharp angles, rounds the steps, forms and alleys which cars have no access. Colorful boats lapping the tidal pebbles, extending the pavement cafes. Here you are at Mykonos town, the most “in” summer resort, with its wonderful beaches, with an atmosphere of permanent party and intense nightlife! In the center and east of the island, time seems to stand still preserving the tranquility and originality of villages.
Area 84 km², 81 km of coastline.
- Chora with its narrow streets and white houses at a balanced harmony.
- The Church of Panagia Paraportiani, the most important of the 400 churches and chapels on the island.
- "Little Venice" with its quaint houses built on the sea.
- The picturesque windmills.
- The monastery of Panagia Tourliani near the village Ano Mera.
- The beautiful beaches of Kalafati, Tourlos, Agios Stefanos, Psarou, Ornos Plati Yalos, and those of Paradise and Super Paradise, where you can practice naturism.
- Delos, Apollo's island of Mykonos separated by a narrow channel, huge field of excavations including the famous "Terrace of the Lions."
- Diving: diving clubs at Psarou, Paradise Beach and Ornos.
How to reach Mykonos
Check our products
- Charter flights to Mykonos
- International flights to Athens + ferry Piraeus/ Mykonos (approx. 5 h 30) or by fast boat (approx. 4 h) or domestic flight Athens/Mykonos.