The rest of The Cyclades islands
Each island of the Cyclades is a unique shiny destination by itself. Original such as Folegandros or accessible such is Andros, wrapped around the sacred sanctuary of Delos, these "small" Cyclades are less known but equally beautiful. Discover Ios, Homer's tomb the trendy destination of Greek youth, or Serifos, Sifnos, Kythnos, Sikinos, Syros and Tinos, the island of the Virgin, each one with a rich heritage and a character to seduce the traveler who takes the time to enjoy discovering.
- Amorgos: Chora and the venetian castle, the Monastery of Chozoviotissa nestled in the cliffs , the ancient Arkesini , the Aegiali Bay , Katapola , the small islands round Amorgos accessible by small boat.
- Andros: Chora, Messa Kastro, the Venetian towers, excavations of Zagora, sources of Sariza.
- Folegandros: Karavostasi harbor, the capital, Chora, on the edge of the cliff, the chapel of Profitis Elia.
- Ios: Chora of Ios, the main village and the medieval Kastro, the tomb of Homer, the long sandy beaches.
- Milos: Plaka, the port of Adamas, the church of Agia Triada, its museum the Icon of St. John the Baptiste, the ancient theatre of Trypiti, the catacombs.
- Serifos: Chora, the capital of the island and the Kastro, The convent of Taxiarchis (Archangel) in Galini.
- Sifnos Apollonia its capital and its beautiful churches, Artemonas with its windmills, the Kastro, the ceramic workshops at Vathi.
- Sikinos Chora and Kastro, Mavri Spilia (the black cave monastery Chryssopigi, the temple of Episkopi and the Byzantine chapels.
- Syros: Ermoupolis its capital, the villages of Kini, the medieval town of Ano Syros, the beach of Galissas.
- Tinos, the monastery of the Virgin, the lofts, the village of Pyrgos; pilgrimage of the Virgin Mary on August 15.
- Diving: in Milos, well known places (Kimolos, Ktenia, Polyaigos..) and diving center in Apollonia, pour beginners and experts.
- Hiking: Folegandros, Amorgos, Sikinos, Ios ...
How to reach the rest of the Cyclades islands
Check our products
- Ios: special flight to Athens, Santorini or Mykonos + ferry crossing.
- Andros and Tinos: special flight to Athens or Mykonos + ferry crossing.
- Folegandros and Sikinos: special flight to Athens and Santorini + ferry crossing.
- Milos: Special flight to Athens + domestic flight or ferry from Piraeus or Rafina port.
- Serifos and Sifnos: special flight to Athens + ferry crossing.
- Syros: Special flight to Athens + domestic flight or ferry from Piraeus or Rafina port to Syros, or special flight to Mykonos + ferry crossing.